Zealous Advocacy from an Experienced, Responsive Attorney
Kenneth A. Henry is a results-oriented Chicago-based attorney who has practiced law since 1976. His practice areas include:
- Labor and employment law (representing both employers and employees)
- Corporate and commercial law
- Bankruptcy and financially distressed matters (representing both debtors and creditors)
- Real estate (residential and commercial)
Ken provides legal counsel for both individuals and corporations. His corporate clients consist of established companies and start-ups in industries including health care, manufacturing, financial services, transportation, restaurants, high technology, retail, construction and food production.
Ken puts his clients first. While everybody says this, Ken actually adheres to these practice values by:
- Developing long-term relationships with clients by listening to them and gaining a thorough understanding of their needs and objectives
- Personally representing clients through all phases of the process, rather than handing off important aspects to less experienced attorneys
- Responding to messages within 24 hours
- Negotiating the best settlement or resolution of an issue
Ken has been named an Illinois Super Lawyer in Labor and Employment Law. Ken is particularly proud of the fact that he receives referrals from both clients and opposing lawyers.